Located in the center of the Roaring Fork Valley between Glenwood Springs and Aspen Colorado; our area is ideally suited for enjoying the “mountain lifestyle”. We are a retail garden center / re-wholesale nursery known for high quality products, outstanding selection, and great customer service. We are seeking an assistant to the Nursery Manager. Other positions available are cashier/store sales and nursery sales and labor. Eagle Crest Nursery is looking for team members who are customer service focused, have a great work ethic, positive attitude, organized, and self motivated.
Nursery Sales/Assistant to Department Manager
- Assist wholesale and retail customers via outside sales, phone, and e-mail
- Coordinate shipping, receiving, and inventory of plant material and other nursery products
- Assist in lining out crews, organizing plantings, and ordering of plant material and hard goods
- Working with manager & coworkers on pest management, fertilization, and irrigation
- While some plant (tree and shrub) knowledge is necessary, we are more focused on attitude and personality. We are willing to help add to your plant knowledge of plants appropriate to our region
- A strong work ethic, the ability to multi task, excellent customer service skills, and the confidence to handle customer service issues
- Ability to work closely with fellow team members
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, including overtime and weekend work
- Must show proof of drivers license and a clean driving record
- Basic computer skills are necessary (MS Office)
Cashier/Store Sales This position assists customers at check out. It requires computer competence, attention to detail, stellar customer skills and an upbeat, positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Nursery Sales and Labor This position helps customers outside in the sales yard and also assists in loading and unloading deliveries. It re quires the ability to lift 50 pounds, excellent customer skills, willingness to work in sometimes harsh weather conditions, and an upbeat and positive attitude
Employee compensation and benefits will depend on knowledge and experience. All new hires will be subject to a 60 day evaluation period.
How to Apply:
Email resume to:
Fax resume to: 970.963.8667
Call with questions: 970.963.1173